Monday, May 10, 2010

My Favorite Things

One of the things that has been hardest for me as a military wife, has been our move away from our family and friends.  I know that I am very lucky in that I've only done one move, that I get to visit home often, and that I can stay with my husband.  I'm fond of saying that "home is where my husband is" and I believe that with all my heart.  But I still get homesick quite a bit.

To remedy that I'm going to start focusing on the little things that I love here.  They may be an activity, a place, or the little things in our house that make it home.  I think that its important to focus on the good instead of the bad and its high-time I start doing it.  So once a week, I"ll post one of my favorite things.  I hope that some day others will want to join me and I can add a Mr Linky to these posts.

So in honor of that, here is one of my favorite things...picnicking in the spring....



No comments:

Post a Comment