Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Miss My Husband

I miss Kevin.  I'm homesick for him.  I'm sorry, probably too much info, but its just about all I can think about. 

I have this thing, when I walk by him, I reach out and tickle his belly.  I didn't realize how much I did it until the physical memory kicked in and I realized I was missing it.  And then, I had to stop myself from doing it to the guys in the show.  I mean that would just be weird.  Made worse by the well-known fact that I don't like touching people. 

I miss him, I hate being this far away all the time.  I'm tired of deciding between him and home.  But ,at least, it is a choice I can make and he's stationed somewhere I can be with him. 

And, thankfully, in just a few more day's he'll be here for a week's visit. 

Slowest few days ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment