Monday, May 17, 2010

My Favorite Things Monday

Last week was just a little nutty around here. And it just flew by! Suddenly it was Friday again - thank goodness, I love Friday!

Anyway, keeping with my little bloggy tradition, I'm posting another of my favorite things. These gorgeous blue glass candle holders.


 
I took this picture directly from Pier1's website because I can't be bothered to find my camera and the one off my blackberry just isn't doing them justice.


I love blue glass.  Love, love, love it.  Its that just-right tone of aqua that makes my heart swoon every time I look at them.  Until recently, things like these candle holders fell strictly under the category of "I love that but its not practical", but then I started my campaign that little things make a house a home and those babies were mine!  I even paid full price for them (unheardof).  I think they're on clearance now, but I have no regrets.


In fact, I've been stalking some blue glass mason jars on ebay...maybe they'll show up here one Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment